International Young Entrepreneur’s Club Program
Where Big Ideas and Big Dreams Are Cultivated
(Program currently on hold)
“Purpose is an incredible alarm clock.”
“The bigger the dream, the greater the opportunity.”
“Overcome the notion that you must be regular. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary.”
“You have to be willing to do what others won’t to have and enjoy what others don’t.”
“The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.”
“It always seems impossible until it is done.” -Nelson Mandela
“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” ~Napoleon Hill”
“Those who achieve great things are the ones willing to be scared but not scared off.”
“Coming together is a beginning. Staying together is progress. Working together is success.” -Henry Ford
“Walking in love removes all limitations.”
“Don’t ever let somebody tell you you can’t do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can’t do somethin’ themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want somethin’, go get it. Period.”~Will Smith in the movie, The Pursuit Of Happyness
“In my experience, poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Every day, they must innovate in order to survive. They remain poor because they do not have the opportunities to turn their creativity into sustainable income.” ~Muhammad Yunus
“It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” ~Charles Darwin
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” ~Buckminster Fuller
“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” ~Socrates
“The smartest thing I ever did was to hire my weakness.” ~Sara Blakely
“If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.”
“Decide. Commit. Succeed.”
1. To provide hands-on entrepreneurial skills training from a local & global perspective
2. To support and empower disadvantaged youth
3. To increase global literacy, cultural awareness & 21st century skills
(global competence, collaboration, critical thinking & problem solving).
4. To provide students with international and multicultural educational opportunities
5. To provide a broad range of knowledge and experiences to better prepare students
for college and careers in a 21st century global economy
6. To stimulate students’ intellectual ambition and curiosity
7. To expand global awareness and develop students’ multicultural & global perspective
8. To help students gain a greater cultural consciousness, understanding, and sensitivity
9. To give students a competitive edge in their pursuit of higher education
and other post-secondary endeavors
10. To enable learning by doing and provide real life, hands-on, collaborative, student-centered and project-based learning experiences.
11. To broaden career prospects and break down social, economic, and cultural barriers
12. To increase confidence and independence
13. To show how the world’s economies are interconnected and prepare
students to meet 21st century challenges
14. To create a broader view of the world and its opportunities
15. To encourage students to think broadly, beyond the
boundaries of their communities
16. To help students discover meaningful ways to contribute to a global society
17. To help students realize their own intimate connection to the world
18. To enable exposure to social, economic and environmental challenges
locally, nationally and internationally
19. To enable students to make global connections and new discoveries
20. To increase tolerance and help students embrace diversity and celebrate differences
21. To develop the whole child, academically, socially and personally
22. To instill hope and inspire students to reach their full potential
23. To accelerate learning and academic success
24. To show students the world!
The International Young Entrepreneurs Club Program challenges student participants to explore the world of entrepreneurship from a local and global perspective, to find creative solutions to key social issues in their communities and around the world and to become the next generation of business innovators through global literacy training, financial literacy training, collaborative projects involving Stock Market investments and new inventions and through the creation and development of their very own businesses and Business Plans.
Student participants will experience a Sankofa Empowerment Tour Abroad to Africa and explore international investment opportunities in Africa made possible through Sankofa Empowerment Tours.
The program is student centered and global education centered with a focus on hands-on, real life experiences as well as global literacy, 21st century skills (global competence, collaboration, critical thinking & problem solving), outward bound educational opportunities, volunteerism and community service. The program is designed to build self-esteem, broaden perspectives and develop globally-minded, community conscious and solution-oriented leaders, thinkers and doers who become major contributors to their communities and to a global society. www.studentsgoingglobal.org/about-us
The program utilizes local, national and international outward bound educational opportunities, community outreach projects, foreign language tutorials, cultural study programs, internships, virtual tours, group projects, pen pals & videoconferencing abroad, media, technology, mentors, motivational speakers, success coaches, videos, books, movies, documentaries and global education resources, including purchasing a passport, travel abroad tips, safety tips, packing tips and responsible traveling tips to prepare students for a 21st century global economy and an educational, safe and worry free trip abroad. The program requires the following:
1) Participation in a Student/Parent Orientation prior to program enrollment
2) The creation and presentation of Group PowerPoint Presentations based on the students’ experiences abroad within 3 weeks of their return date
3) The creation & presentation of Individual WeShare Videos/www.eftours.com/weshare based on the students’ experiences abroad within 3 weeks of their return date.
Please contact our International Young Entrepreneur’s Club Program Director for additional information or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Requirements / Apply
Winners Blueprint for Achievement:
Believe while others are doubting.
Plan while others are playing.
Study while others are sleeping.
Decide while others are delaying.
Prepare while others are daydreaming.
Begin while others are procrastinating.
Work while others are wishing.
Save while others are wasting.
Listen while others are talking.
Smile while others are frowning.
Commend while others are criticizing.
Persist while others are quitting.
by William Arthur Ward